Pay Fees Effortless way to pay fees online.
Welcome to SWIS Smart Pay.
a seamless service to pay fee online
Terms & Conditions
IntroductionThese terms and conditions apply to the user who uses the online services provided for any payment made to St. Willibrord High School (SWIS) & Willykids (WK). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to SWIS & WK through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. SWIS & WK reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the user to have read the terms and conditions before using the service.
Key TermsThe following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Any card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to SWIS / WK. It is the sole responsibility of the user of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor SWIS / WK gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. SWIS / WK does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- SWIS / WK and/or the Payment Service Provider shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the SWIS / WK and/or the Payment Service Provider, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the service.
- The Applicant agrees that SWIS/ WK or any of its employees will not be held liable by the applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond SWIS / WK reasonable control.
- The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the applicant shall not use a debit/credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
The applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when
he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and
provides his/her card/bank details:
- The applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/bank account details provided by him/her are accurate.
- The applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/bank account for the payment of fees selected by such applicant along with the applicable Fees.
- The applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the applicant inclusive of the applicable fee.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. National Institute of Design may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.
- In general parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The data will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- National Institute of Design may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc .